– Their feathers are white and gray when they are young and gradually change color during growth and food reception.
They have a strange beak structure, so flamingos eat upside down
– Very well-mannered. Flamingos spend 15% -30% of their day cleaning their feathers.
Male birds also have milk, called “kite milk”.
– He likes to stand with one leg.
– In the wild, the life expectancy of the flamingo is 20-30 years old. The record for the oldest flamingo on record is 70 years old.
They only lay a single egg in a single spawning.
The flamingo has black underneath wing feathers, only when it flies will you see it.
– Sometimes they even steal each other’s nests. – Lazy and smart quite like me.
– The Flamingo can detect rain 500km away. Its feel for the weather is still a mystery.
The vast world has many interesting things. Every time we explore and contemplate a problem, even if it is only very small, we will discover a lot of new and interesting things. I hope through this article you read more new knowledge about birds. Flamingos – They are really beautiful and charming.
Seen more at: Flamingo why hello sweet cheeks have a seat poster