We often see this lucky cat at the entrance of shops, offices, restaurants, foyer, reception desks in the shopping centers … shops, companies will do their business increasingly rosy, many customers come to, chasing the unfortunate … However, the meaning of the color, the position of waving in each cat is meaningful. what it means and what kind of lucky cat should I use best, not everyone knows.
Here are the characteristics of the shape, color of the lucky cat often used for people doing business, exhibiting business. Note that when you go to buy and choose the right lucky cat for yourself:
• Cats waving their left legs often attract more customers
• Cats waving their feet must bring a lot of fortune into the house
• Cats waving their hands at the same time have the meaning to bring peace to homeowners, businesses, business are always smooth sailing.
• Choose cats that raise their paws as high as possible, because of the perception that it will attract more customers.
• For business people, traders or business people, they usually choose yellow lucky cat or calico cat. These colored cats bring luck, wealth, abundant fortune, business – trading is always expensive.